Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Here are the top ten articles for the Beadwork Site! These rankings are live and get reset at the beginning of each month, so check back often to see what your fellow visitors are most interested in!
1. Book Review- Kumihimo Basics and Beyond
A review of Rebecca Ann Combs book Kumihimo Basics and Beyond : 25 braided and beaded jewelry projects on the kumihimo disk.
2. Brick Stitch with 2 and 3 Bead Rows
Using basic brick stitch but changing the number of beads in a row really changes the look of the stitch. This article shows how with examples and graph paper.
3. Grandmother's Garden Patterns
A set of free patterns based off the classic Grandmotherīs Garden quilt pattern.
4. Book Review- Beads In Motion
A review of Marcia DeCoster's Beads In Motion- 24 Projects that Spin, Sway, Swing and Slide
5. Basic Beading- How to Follow Peyote Patterns
A tiny tubular peyote bead and a tiny flat peyote bead illustrate how to follow peyote patterns.
6. 2012 Bead Themed Calendars to Print
3 printable single page year calendars with a bead theme for the year 2012
7. Converting peyote graphs to regular graphs
How to easily turn that favorite peyote pattern into something you can cross stitch or do on a loom
8. Quick and Easy: Brick Stitch Earring Patterns
An even dozen easy brick stitch earrings, including an American flag, an alien, and some flowers.
9. Graphing Patterns -small repeats in peyote
An article about how to graph small motifs at different angles with free coffee themed patterns and blank graphs.
10. How to Fake a Stacked Bracelet with Memory Wire
A tutorial for making a fake stacked bracelet arm candy look using memory wire and beads.
Be sure to visit the Beadwork Archives for all the articles!
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.